Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Never thought I would love the word "Average" so much!

We had another ultrasound this week and the word of the day was "average". I have to say that I have never been so happy to hear that word. Peanut has dropped from being in the 95th percentile for his weight to the 60th. This is music to my ears. The doctor said that there are no concerns at this time, that everything looks fine, and that we can plan initially for a natural birth. This is exciting because up to this point all we have been told is that he's a big baby. So to say the least, Ed and I left the doctor's office in great spirits and looking forward to the arrival of our little man in just a few weeks. Where does the time go?

I'm heading up to DC this week for my last round of classes before the baby's born. I'm looking forward to wrapping this class thing up. Then mom is coming in to help finish up the nursery. Then it's a baby shower. And then it's a baby! Lots of exciting things coming in the next few weeks.

Thank you for sharing this exciting time with us. Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: