Thursday, March 11, 2010

Growing Like a Weed





We have officially hit the 32 week mark. And true to all the textbook definitions of the third trimester, we are growing like a weed. We can now see the little guy move in my tummy, causing my entire tummy to shake and move with him. We go to the doctor again on Monday for another ultrasound. They continue to track his growth to determine his delivery date (or window as it is now). So stay tuned for Monday's news.

As for me, I am still feeling good. Although the past few days have been rough as my feet are now hurting. They aren't necessarily swollen, rather just painful. So this has been a fun experience as no shoes seem to comfort them. Ed is getting more and more excited the closer it gets. He was a very good student at our birthing classes last weekend. He said that when April arrives, he is going to install all of the car seat bases. To say the least, I think he's excited to meet his little guy in a few short weeks. We just can't believe that it's almost been 9 months already. Crazy how time flies.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"ALL" of the car seat bases?? Just how many car seats do you need for one lil guy? =) I am so excited to see (and eventually meet) him!!