Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Week of Firsts

This is our first week home alone. Meme has gone home. Daddy is back to work. The little guy and I are learning how to live and juggle feedings and life together. I must say that it's harder than it looks. I never dreamed mom's had such a busy schedule. I'm not sure where my days go but they definitely go somewhere.

In other firsts, Strickland is now able to focus on his mobil above his crib as well as various toys strategically placed on his car seat, bouncer, and swing. It's cool to see him gain more control of his eyes.

He is sleeping fairly well. He goes about 3 hours during the night. We can't complain although we are still adjusting to the lack of sleep.

Ed and I are loving having him here finally. He really is a good baby so we can't complain. Enjoy the pics of our last couple of days. I'm working on trying to get more pictures of him awake but it's hard to do.




No comments: