Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feet, Hands, and a Big Ole Head

Since we last posted, our little guy has gotten notably stronger. The story of the day these days is which body part he's trying to shove through my belly. Generally, it's either his head or a foot. I'm convinced both are going to be big by the feel of them. We go to the doctor on Monday for our next ultrasound. We are looking forward to seeing just how much he's grown. We'll post more info after our appointment on Monday. In the meantime, enjoy the updated pictures of my growing little basketball.

This is our 28 week picture. I'm trying to remind myself to take pictures every 2 weeks at this point.



1 comment:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Love the pregnancy pics! I just wish I could see you in person, but this is better than nothing. Love you!