Thursday, December 17, 2009

20 weeks and a lot of firsts!

Since we last posted two weeks ago, we have experienced a multitude of many firsts. As you can see from the picture, the belly is still growing and is definitely noticeable now. Thankfully, people are asking me if I'm pregnant now vs. looking at me like I shouldn't be eating as much as I am. I'm so glad that stage is over. Secondly, Peanut has been kicking up a storm. Ed has even been lucky enough to feel him kick a few times. Those of you who are moms understand the novelty of this experience. It's amazing how much development occurs in just one day in a baby's life.

So now we are busy debating nursery ideas, childcare options, etc. All I know is it's a good thing this is a 9 month process because now I understand how long it takes to get ready for the baby's arrival.

No comments: