Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Growing Little By Little

Hi everyone. I was thinking this morning that I need to start updating this blog a bit more. Unfortunately, I can't wait until I have more ultrasound pictures because the ultrasounds are few from here on. So you'll just have to enjoy the pictures of my growing belly in the meantime.

As for updates on little Peanut, things are going well. We finished up our first trimester screenings this week and all seems on track. Thank you God for a healthy baby thus far. We are scheduled to find out the baby's gender on December 1st. So mark your calendars. Ed is still convinced it's a boy.

As for me, I am still doing well. I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy thus far. I keep thinking I'll wake up with morning sickness but nothing so far.

So enjoy the pictures of my growing little belly. Still no maternity clothes but I think some larger clothes are just around the corner. For now, I stay in pj's as much as I can.

Love to everyone!


8 weeks and no major changes

11 weeks and a little softer


12 weeks and a little bulge is starting to form





No comments: